IS Engineer | Software Developer (M/F)
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
The IS Engineer performs corrective and applications maintenance activities for the system under his/her responsibility. He also draws up pertinent project schedules for specific, less complex and large-scale project assignments, performs research, makes a prototype and test set, tests and provides the documentation. This means that he can make a good estimation of the time, resources and people required to perform jobs, to make concrete the steps that are required to achieve the necessary result, is responsible for the resources and the provision of information.
Drawing up a technical design that is in line with the customer’s wishes and quality standards.
Development and maintenance of software, in such a way that:
• the applications properly support the business processes and satisfy the users’ requirements and wishes,
• the integrity of the software is safeguarded,
• the functional specifications, the technical design, the software structure, procedures and documentation are drawn up, discussed and managed,
• customers and colleagues are advised about the method of implementation and the test phase is coordinated,
• incidents and structural problems are raised, analysed and resolved.
• Required a degree in Information Systems or a Degree on Computer Engineering,
• A minimum of three years of relevant work experience with the design and development of system software,
• Focused on plan development – drawing justified conclusions from analyses, and translating these into concrete plans, advice or (process) improvements,
• Knows how to communicate plans in such a way that others can work with it,
• Able to analyse and solve complex but concrete problems (methodically) within an entire area of expertise (unique problems that fall outside of the daily routine and that do not yet have predetermined solutions),
• Able to work independently. Solution and result driven,
• Able to work according to a plan, oversee a concrete project, know and recognize cause and effect keeping operational considerations in mind.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?